The swimming pool is open to all guests who adhere to the rules for the swimming pool. Groups should follow the instructions of their group coordinator regarding pool usage during their retreat.
10:00 AM to Sunset
- Groups should follow the instructions of their group coordinator regarding pool usage during their retreat.
- Groups: Only all boys or all girls at a specific time; no mixed genders allowed.
- Families: Only one family (husband, wife, & children) may use the pool at the same time.
- Individuals: No mixed genders allowed.
Management reserves the right to deny pool usage to anyone at any time.
Safety Rules for Pool Usage
- No lifeguard is on duty.
- Guests use pool at own risk.
- Children under age 13 cannot use the pool without adult supervision.
- Shower is mandatory prior to swimming in the pool.
- No running around the swimming pool.
- Excessive noise will not be permitted.
- Rafts and/or floats are NOT allowed in the pool.
- Diving is NOT allowed in the pool.
- Food, glass, and/or drinks are NOT allowed in the pool area.
- No rough games allowed in the pool or around the pool area.
- Do not swallow the pool water.
Boys: knee-length shorts style swimming suits, no speedos
Girls: one piece swimming suits, no bikinis
Swimming Attire for the Pool Area
All guests using the swimming pool and the pool area must wear t-shirts and knee-length shorts over swimming suits at all times.
All guests should bring and use their own towels for the swimming pool. Please DO NOT use the towels in your room.